Kaki King does....

Post links and discuss web related items

Re: Kaki King does....

Postby zta » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 am

Tinsmith, Glad your so freakin awesome. There just isn't enough anonymous cowards out there on the internet talkin' shet. Thanks for proving my point.
zta

Postby tinsmith » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks......I couldn't help notice how you shit on the people of the thread on your FIRST POST......boy are you pissa.
FY.
Thank god you came by to tell us.
tinsmith

Postby zta » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 am

Oh God.... OK, first off I sincerely apologize if the tone of my first post was combative, it wasn't intended that way. BTW, not the first post, posted here before at the first version) My point, my only point that I am trying to make is this is one of the few resources for Hedges fans on the internet, and I hate to see it become a situation like Youtube, or Craigslist or whatever where people just go off on each other and other musicians. I just don't like it that someone new to Hedges and checking out this site would get the wrong opinion about Hedge's fans. I understand the anger and resentment posted here, I was just simply expressing my opinion on the subject. If I pizzed anyway off, I sincerely apologize, especially to you Tinsmith.

I'll be on my way now, so good luck. Looking at other threads on this forum, I can see that this kind of attitude is pretty common for this forum for whatever reason so you guys just have at it. I think I have downloaded all the tabs anyways, so thanks to all that are responsible for that.
zta

Postby Rootwitch » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:59 am

Tin - You think you could steer away from telling new visitors to leave... zta wasn't being a pompous jackass - At least I didn't take it that way. I understand his point - No one wants to be part of a board that's nothing but flaming - On the other side, I feel it's natural for people to have opinions of public figures/artists/etc. And I'd certainly never suggest we squash open dialog.

That said, it seems that more and more, if anyone offers an apposing opinion here, they're run off. As if it isn't bad enough that the Hedges estate is burying his legacy, certain people here are running off other community members... WTF guys. I remember some guy from the Stropes camp getting run out of here, as though he'd had his way with someones sister.

If this board is going to be nothing more than 5-6 regular visitors, and a few 'regulars' running off anyone new, I just assume shut it down.
Rootwitch
Site Admin

Postby tinsmith » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Deleted by tin
tinsmith

Previous

Return to On The Net